Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 3 years 9 months ago #60390

I absolutely love the Datsun. This was the first Tamiya I saw in my life when I was 10 or 11 years old in 1981 (yep, I'm getting old(er):-) ). ended up buying a Ford Ranger 1 year later but that's another story. In 1999 someone told me about a site called Ebay where you can all kind of stuff. That same evening I made a login and saw a NIB Datsun for sale for 300us$. This got me hooked again and since then kept on collecting Tamiya's. Here's a picture of the car still in my collection.

Love the extra detail on your car!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by koenc.

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 3 years 9 months ago #60392

Wow, the paintjob on your car looks...hmm perfect!

I love it.
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 3 years 9 months ago #60393

I am a datsun z fan

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 3 years 9 months ago #60418

Excellent work on this one. You made the right decision in putting the white stripe around the window.

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 5 months 2 weeks ago #76797

I finally took the time to finalize this wonderful Datsun, which was just waiting to be finished... Well, to tell the truth ja'i also need space for the following projects.

In the rush, I painted the rear spoiler black instead of red. However, I have to admit that black also suits it quite well.
Even if I wanted to make it box art, I can live with this little difference.

The plugs are still missing, but I'm waiting for the connectors I ordered.

Thanks for looking

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, mirrorman, GToddC5

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 5 months 2 weeks ago #76799

Looks awesome, I love it! I'm actually planning a tribute build to use a 92214 body kit mounted to an M06 chassis.
IG_tamiyaddiction

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 5 months 2 weeks ago #76800

Looks awesome, I love it! I'm actually planning a tribute build to use a 92214 body kit mounted to an M06 chassis.

Thank you  . Keep posting pictures as soon as your projects starts ! I'm sure it will look awesome

Datsun 280 ZX Resto 5 months 2 weeks ago #76801

I Always loved the datsun Z. And yours is awesome. Like always manu.

Last edit: by stingray-63.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.