Keyword

TOPIC:

Marui Samurai 4WD - Another SilverTriple's journey... 1 year 2 weeks ago #74882

I took some time to add a minor detail to my Samurai tires...

And I did that on tires which are targeted to run...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Marui Samurai 4WD - Another SilverTriple's journey... 1 year 2 weeks ago #74884

🤤🤤🤤🤤a gorgeous sam prettier the original .

Marui Samurai 4WD - Another SilverTriple's journey... 1 year 1 week ago #74984

I ran the Samurai this afternoon for about 10 minutes... The tires grips and the behavior of the car is just normal... Full throttle, braking, turning, everything is as normal tires...

The tires still look good after the 10 minutes run...

Conclusion : 3D Printed tires are viable...
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, Ducksnuts, EddyCH, GToddC5

Marui Samurai 4WD - Another SilverTriple's journey... 10 months 3 weeks ago #75389

As mentioned, I ran both the Samurai and the Ninja on the offroad track, during Montluçonnaise 2023... The printed tires performed well in both case. I'm very happy with the traction and they way the cars behave with them...

And there was a short movie made at the end of the Samurai run (the last few minutes of the run unfortunately)...
www.facebook.co...924952838/

The Samurai is light and there was plenty of grip with the tires... And that was somewhat similar for the Ninja : plenty of grip, with a layout close to the Optima. I was really surprised how well this one was during the run. And with a Sport Tuned motor, there was largely enough to open wide, with a very predictable behavior, like the Turbo Optima or the Javelin (but lighter than those)... 

Tires conclusion : they work well on the track. I can improve the printability by changing a few things in the internal design, and once this will be done, they will be ready for publication...
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.