Keyword

TOPIC:

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #22274

Hmm... looks kinda familiar to me. :silly:
Great work. :y:

Ok then, so the new tyres are fitted and the body trimmed for paint :cheer: these tyres make it look soooo much better :laugh: I still need to adjust the body mounts to suit :ohmy: and then its on to the motor rebuild and to make rear chassis stabilizing rod :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 9 months ago #22951

So with my limited time lately, all I managed to do with this is properly mount the body :laugh: I'm very happy with how it fitted up though :y:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 8 months ago #23440

So today was definitely painting day :) Since I was at the shops with wifey, I decided to get creative with my paint scheme for this :huh: I picked up a 1000 piece puzzle and some blue tack for $6 :lol: While I was waiting for the paint to harden on the Lancia shell, I applied the window masks (nice to have some pre-cut ones for a change!) and started sticking puzzle pieces all over the place :laugh: Anyway black first a few spot colours, backed with white then pulled the protective film off and she's a beaut B) Still need to add a couple of decals but very happy with the result ;)

Attachments:

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 8 months ago #23443

That's really not to my taste, but I do like the way the pieces not being completely stuck down has resulted in drift under the edges, which has actually improved the overall look :y:

What are you going to with the other 874 bits of jigsaw? ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 8 months ago #23444

What are you going to with the other 874 bits of jigsaw? ;)

Saving them for a rainy day :laugh:

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 2 weeks ago #28189

So I picked up this T-Maxx 2.5 from a local trade site, it had a few obvious issues and a few not so :pinch: I stripped it completely and made the list......... F/R skid plates, complete rear diff internals, set of drive shafts, body mount kit, body and plenty of cleaning :S :blink: So here's where I started to now, still need to rebuild engine and refit radio...

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 2 weeks ago #28190

So today was definitely painting day :) Since I was at the shops with wifey, I decided to get creative with my paint scheme for this :huh: I picked up a 1000 piece puzzle and some blue tack for $6 :lol: While I was waiting for the paint to harden on the Lancia shell, I applied the window masks (nice to have some pre-cut ones for a change!) and started sticking puzzle pieces all over the place :laugh: Anyway black first a few spot colours, backed with white then pulled the protective film off and she's a beaut B) Still need to add a couple of decals but very happy with the result ;)

Really nice humvee Andy very funny

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 2 weeks ago #28192

Really nice humvee Andy very funny

Thanks mate, I really should apply the decals to it :blush: :whistle: :laugh:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 2 weeks ago #28193

Just for the detailing like lights and front grill. For me it is enough :silly:

TW ST-15 Rebuild 10 years 2 weeks ago #28194

Just for the detailing like lights and front grill. For me it is enough :silly:

Absolutely :) that's about all it comes with :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.