Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TBLE02 2s LiPo Cutoff. 3 years 9 months ago #60653

After pulling the TBLE out of my Lunch Box I thought that its just going to be lying in the back of the drawer forever. Its useless for brushless use without the Lipo cutoff as I don’t like using alarms as its just too much clutter and fuss for me.

I found this video on YT and its so simple! 6.5v cutoff with a single resistor mod. I think I’m going to do this then at least I have a ‘free’ brushless esc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TBLE02 2s LiPo Cutoff. 3 years 2 weeks ago #65394

had a few TBLE-02S sitting, and tried the mod on 4 of them. It is a success on 2 of them and a complete disaster on the 2 others. Applied 22kOhms resistors. The difficulty is that if your soldering iron is too hot, the cover is melting, and you need to rub it again, and it may damage the C9 zone to the point you have no track anymore...

Anycase, 2 survived and worked with a lipo cut off measured at 6.7V which is what I targeted.

The two others still works, but I have to disable the low voltage cutoff... I may still use them with a Lipo alarm...

I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.