Keyword

TOPIC:

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68834

Today I got the mancave more or less ready to use.
Need to drill a hole for the charger power wire through the kitchentop plate.

Sorted a bit more the shelf system that later will become the home for various scale garages

And the other one got a bit organized too.
Not much room left there!

I want to lift the workbench about 10cm to be more comfy for me, but that can come later.
Now there is just a couple of boxes left in the garage with rc items, other than that everything is currently in my mancave.

I guess I will find the optimale place for each item as time goes by, but for now, this works.

Soon there will be Tamiya time 

Tomorrow I will show you the parts I was talking about...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68835

Rooohhhh I am sure there are loads of treasures and goodies in these boxes🤤
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Lemsko, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68837

Your place is looking great. I see a VW Dokka shell on the shelf. Wont be long now before your building more stuff

Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68838

Looking good!! Keep it up! 
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68842

"So much room for activities" doesn't really fit - but your area is very tidy :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68911

Thanks my friends!
Yep that is a T3 Doka (T25 in UK) that will be built some day. Most probably on a TA02 chassis or at least the drivetrain.

Yesterday I got a mate to knock up a pair of some aluminium U channel (6x15x6mm) to reuse my old led strip as my work light.
Was too dark without them, my eyes are not what they used to be.
And my mate refused to take any payments which was very kind of him.

The first project may be started today 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68920

Yeahhhh Richard 👏👏👏👏
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68966

Today I laid some baby blue vinyl wrap on the desktop.
Screws etc was a bit hard to spot for my eyes, so hope this helps.
Almost Tamiya color as well 
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68968

I can see how that might be better than the bare granite :D
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 5 months ago #68973

nice organized workbench
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.