Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya heavan parts 1 and 2 6 years 9 months ago #44748

• BCM06
  • BCM06's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I am in Langley just outside of Vancouver! And I agree with all the above. I actually sold my 80kmh truck and am absolutely in agreement with toms rant. I heard all sorts of things about the m06 being squirrelly as it's rear wheel drive and after owner a majority of rwd cars I can say it handles just as it should stable and straight and corners just awesome. It's funny you mention the upgrade heads. I was at the local drift spot and two dudes with full done out aluminim everything and huge brushless and 3s packs were basically in awe at how my brushed tt02 with only steering and proper shocks was drifting circles around them. It was when their second rim sheared of at the hub that I suggested that they may want to spend a bit less on upgrades and bit more time on dialing in there rides.

I find the torque tuned to be perfect for drifting. I think a brushless might be a bit over powered.

Anyways why I love the tamiyas are that they feel and behave like real auto mobiles. Even with open diffs you can "feel" those working in the corners to grip you around.
Keep the rubber on the road! PM me with any Alfa Romeo bodies!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.