Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 6 years 7 months ago #45753

UPDATED MAY THE 17TH, 2020.

Hi there good people! :)

I'm looking to sell (or trade) some parts to go ahead and finish some of my RC projects this year :silly:

Let me know if there is anything you could use or if you have parts for trade. I am so far looking for:

- a set of tires for a PORSCHE 956, Toyota TOMS
- AVANTE driver base.
- TA-01 or TA-02 used gearboxes and bits.
- BigWig, Clodbuster, Cheetah or Hi-Rider (Kyosho) original manuals.

I am not looking for anything shiny new, just something I can use & work to make it look good ;)

SALE OR TRADE LIST OF RC TAMIYA & RELATED PARTS, pt1 :

1. Avante / EGRESS parts lot used but very good condition $25 $20

2. Lunchbox body parts. SOLD SOLD SOLD This is everything you need to complete a bodyshell for your Lunchbox! Incl. shock chrome bottles. Used but very nice, windshield is cloudy. ($14)

3. Bear Hawk buggy front bodypost $3

4. Frog / Subaru Brat / Lancia SOLD SOLD SOLD gear set. 49T, 50T, 52T, NEW. ($10)

5. Frog / Hornet / Super Champ rear wheel set. Used, taken from a very nice example I've found recently. ($13)

6. Grasshopper II shock & misc bits New $5

7. DT-02 Holiday Buggy 2010 SOLD SOLD SOLD wheels front like new $10

8. MUGEN MANX Buggy. SOLD SOLD SOLD Orange bumper in excellent condition. NO MARKS excellent $13

9. Rear foam tires + wheels for Frog, Rough Rider, Sand Scorcher, Grasshopper, Hornet, FAV, Brat.
SOLD SOLD SOLD Very nice. The previous owner made some mod to the back of the wheel, not sure the reason for that, but they still work and look great on a stock buggy. $8

Part 2 below:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mongoose1983.

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 6 years 7 months ago #45754

SALE OR TRADE LIST OF RC TAMIYA & RELATED PARTS, pt2 :

10. Mugen / Panda / Graupner Manx Cyclone buggy front axle parts. Only what you see in the pictures. ($5)

11. CRP 1602 rear adjustable coil-overs for Frog and Wild One SOLD SOLD SOLD (vintage, NIP) $9

12.- Pair RC10 Team Associated front tires. SOLD SOLD SOLD Not new but very nice. $6

13.- Four sets of PEGASUS stainless hex screws. SOLD SOLD SOLD (vintage, NIP) $6

14.- Assorted bits and junk. Ask for specifics.

15. TLT-1 NIP chrome wheel set. $13 SOLD SOLD SOLD

16. Monster Ishipla RC Jiken numbers decal part.sheet $9

17. F-1 Williams parts (new) $8

18. VW Blitzer Beetle SOLD SOLD SOLD nosecone $5

19. Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop re-re manual with all the original inserts:

20. Toyota Bruiser Custom aluminum front hubs SOLD SOLD SOLD to compensate for tractor pulling (sled pull) $10

Anything you could use? Just let me know.

You all have a fantastic weekend! :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 6 years 1 month ago #48422

The Lunchbox chrome parts and windows are now SOLD.

All the other parts still available for trade or sale.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

You all have a good Friday! :)

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59709

I'll take a bumper

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59712

I am adding more parts that I have available for sale or trade. In the previous posts everything is still available unless marked as SOLD.

Outboard stuff. Don't know anything about these, except that they're old. They look like 1:10 and are made in Japan.

Tamiya SRB circuit breaker NIP:

Front re-re FAV tires. Same Buggy Champ (also fit old Rough Rider):

Rough rider / Buggy Champ parts lot. --> GEARS, rear wheels with tires and front Scorcher wheels are SOLD

Useable/dirty set of CRP tires for the Fox:

Original 1986 Blackfoot windows NIP!

FROG 80's metal parts. Missing the R side of the gearbox.

Hilux/Bruiser alu stays, misc orig blackfoot bits, and RERE blackfoot bit in tree.

AMpro front grill for the Blackfoot/Ranger model. Fantastic stuff.

Orig vintage Blackfoot bits in package:

Orig Blackfoot Driver and sunroof part. vintage, NIP

I am still looking for parts to finish my cars and maybe start a new project. Right now I am in need of tires for my Porsche 956. Or I would like to build or find some broken TA-01 or TA-02 chassis, as I would like to build some custom vehicle.

You all stay safe, take good care and have a good week! :y: :y: :)

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59713

I'll take a bumper

I'm sorry, that one is not available anymore.
I still have the alu side bars of the Cyclone, and I think the tires are somewhere in one of my boxes. I can take some pictures for you if you want it.

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59714

Yes....please. I'm trying to get ready for a project coming home....do you know what happened to tbg. I need to order two-3 manx/cyclone bodies. 715-924-0029. This my number. It's quicker.

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59717

Yes....please. I'm trying to get ready for a project coming home....do you know what happened to tbg. I need to order two-3 manx/cyclone bodies. 715-924-0029. This my number. It's quicker.

I believe TBG is still working on these days. Have you tried to contact the guys?

Are you in the States?

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59719

Mongoose I have manta ray parts (df01 ta01) if you want.

FS/FT vintage Tamiya parts & more 3 years 10 months ago #59721

Hi Flo! :)
Do you have a picture of the bits you have?
What I want to make is a custom vehicle, and I am trying to locate used parts to build it. :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.