Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74436

• EddyCH
  • EddyCH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I am not sure if I keep this one.... especially, as everything started for me with this car... one day, my dad prepared a Sand Scorcher and a HiLux and we went driving with them....

But if I sell it, I will inform you.

Attached to this post, you can find the current spare part list. There are a few more than last time, even I didn't have a lot of time to index.

This evening, following Tamiya parts will be on ebay (rover.ebay.com/...=eddy86-ch ) :
- Lamborghini Cheetah Body Kit
- FMX XR311 Body Kit
- Fire Dragon Body Kit
- Tamiya Nissan 350Z Kit

There are just a few, because I didn't had time to prepare more. Hopefully, next Thursday, there will be more.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74437

Wahoo . A descent price for the pajero.

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74438

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Hopefully going up 😉
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74439

Too bad about the negative ding from that one idiot! Complaining about shipping and fees AFTER you agree to purchase is NOT something to ding a seller for, geez - what a complete moron! Nothing but nice things to say about you, the package, etc., but has the nerve to drop a negative. What a dope. Is there no way you can fight that or ask them to change it since it has nothing to do with you? 

Sorry for the rant, but it's stupid people like that, that make me nervous to even put things up for sale on eBay.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74440

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild

Too bad about the negative ding from that one idiot! Complaining about shipping and fees AFTER you agree to purchase is NOT something to ding a seller for, geez - what a complete moron! Nothing but nice things to say about you, the package, etc., but has the nerve to drop a negative. What a dope. Is there no way you can fight that or ask them to change it since it has nothing to do with you? 

Sorry for the rant, but it's stupid people like that, that make me nervous to even put things up for sale on eBay.

​​​​​​
Yep, but already my grandfather said: God's animal kingdom is big.

I contacted the buyer and asked him in a friendly manner to change it, as the shipping costs have been declared and showed him also that these are the real shipping costs by Swiss Post... no reaction at all.

In my opinion, he had luck to get cheap spare parts. That's why the price for the shipment was high, compared to the parts... But there are people, looking for something to get upset...
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74441

​​​​​​
Yep, but already my grandfather said: God's animal kingdom is big.

I contacted the buyer and asked him in a friendly manner to change it, as the shipping costs have been declared and showed him also that these are the real shipping costs by Swiss Post... no reaction at all.

In my opinion, he had luck to get cheap spare parts. That's why the price for the shipment was high, compared to the parts... But there are people, looking for something to get upset...

Not cheap IMHO - he STOLE those parts from you. Shop around if the shipping is too high. I've purchased a bunch of things from other countries, and the high shipping cost is part of the deal when you consider the items are not available here in the States unless you stumble across something and get lucky. Gotta pay to play. 
IG_tamiyaddiction

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74442

Hopefully going up 😉
If I could, it would already be in my home. With my Wrangler body. 
snif

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74444

I'd try and get that -ve Fb removed, TBH anything below about 99.8 puts me off when there's a list of sellers & I might not look in more depth & see there's just one spoiler :(

I've left completely legitimate, accurate, brief, non-inflammatory -ve FB for really badly performing sellers showing the same issues over and over again, only to see my FB removed (without even seeing a feedback revision request) when they felt, ouch, I'd hurt their bottom, so I know it's possible. :whistle:

You can talk to a real person at eBay. The path may be different for you, but on the .co.uk site landing page there's a "help & contact" link near the top, on the page that leads to there's a "contact us" option at the bottom, after a couple more hoops IIRC there'll be a "have us call you" option so you don't even have to pay for a call :D

Ask them nicely if they can help you with something, and have a bunch of points ready, like:
 - It's not fair that someone with such a low feedback score should be able to have such a disproportionate effect on your FB
- your current %age might be affecting whether people will buy from you, and no sales means no fees
- they have left a -ve rating despite saying +ve things about you
- the buyer has ignored you when you asked them to change their FB
- the buyer has said something -ve about eBay
- they've left unfair fb about things completely beyond your control that they knew about (or should have done) beforehand.

... and so on. I don't mean read them a list, try one & if they say, so sad, can't do anything about it, try the next.

If it doesn't work, try it at a different time a few days later, you may get someone with different training and/or access level.

:) 
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74446

^^^ ALL of this!
IG_tamiyaddiction

Selling dads collection 1 year 3 weeks ago #74449

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
It's simple: As long, as the ratings don't go up, I won't bring the good stuff (like Celica Gr.B, first Porsche, Countachs, first Golfs, Lancia Rally,...). In worst case, if there are more such idiots, I won't sell them on ebay... perhaps keep them. These idiots are harming themselves. And its simple, after one such thing, they are blocked as buyer and don't get a chance to get another nice Tamiya things from me...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.