Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74620

• EddyCH
  • EddyCH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
And the next 9 parts / cars are online:
www.ebay.co.uk/usr/eddy86-ch

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74621

The audi is crazy
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74639

Any reason for the very high starting price on the Audi Quattro ???

Sandy

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74640

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Not really. Didn't find any price indication, so I set this price to see, what happens. If nothing happens, I will go down.

But I am curious: What is a realistic price for such a car? I know, the body is in a bad condition. But the Chassis seems to be pretty good.

BTW: I have the same problem with the Lancia Rally (58040), which is new (built, but never used to drive). What is a realistic price for this one:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, quattrokid, GToddC5

Last edit: by EddyCH.

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74644

Eddie,  strictly from a buyers point of view, the value/price would be really what an item makes from an actual auction and the actual starting price would be like 1 euro or whatever. 
Indeed in many cases that i have sold on Ebay over 20 years or more the best prices for me have always come when starting an auction at a very low price to encourage more potential bidders to become interested and involved......

Cheers  Sandy.

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74645

Not really. Didn't find any price indication, so I set this price to see, what happens. If nothing happens, I will go down.

But I am curious: What is a realistic price for such a car? I know, the body is in a bad condition. But the Chassis seems to be pretty good.

BTW: I have the same problem with the Lancia Rally (58040), which is new (built, but never used to drive). What is a realistic price for this one:

I absolutely LOVE this one!
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, quattrokid

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74651

I managed to snag the F-150!  Looking forward to receiving it.
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Selling dads collection 1 year 4 weeks ago #74654

Maybe 300 euros for the 037 is a good beginning price. Some years ago I had an oportunity to have one in a similar state and it was approximately the price . 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 week ago #74899

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Just found after some weeks a bit time to sort spare parts.

Now, I came accross another "TU-Number-Bag" (which seems to be a own number system of an Italian person, who sorted them by himself - but original parts).

I tried to find out, to which kit it belongs... searched on Tamiyabase and in my booklet:

Unfortunately, I couldn't solve the mistery....

But I am sure, one of you knows it. There is a part, which seems to be very specific:

Someone has an idea?

Throw it away is no option, as these parts could help someone to repair his car....
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Selling dads collection 1 year 1 week ago #74900

Looks like a wheelie bar and shock shafts for a Midnight pumpkin/Lunchbox chassis...

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.