Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 1 day ago #59289

Hi.

Does anyone have a BAND 3 crystal for the Acoms 227 MkII controller?

I'm also looking for any of the other bits it came with like the orange antenni ribbon and anything else?

I'm based in the UK.

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 1 day ago #59296

Can you give us the frequency please. 27,045 or other. It is stamped on the rx crystal.

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 1 day ago #59309

Hi.

Thanks. It's 27.095

I'd be looking for the plug part with the orange sticker too if anyone can help?

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 1 day ago #59312

I'll look tomorrow

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 1 day ago #59313

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 4 years 14 hours ago #59319

www.ebay.com/it...SwP7Reoho-

I saw that set, but it says sanwa on the body ... Acoms XTAL housings have a metalised sticker showing the colour & "BAND N" reverse printed (where N is 1 to 6). The type of xtal is printed on the side (e.g. T26.995 for TX band 1).

:)

I did manage to buy a set of generic TX pennants a while back (2013) but haven't seen any since, genuine acoms ones do come up but rarely on their own, usually in an NIB radio set (impossibly rare now), or a set where someone has put everything back in the box. The ribbon is 24mm & approx. 42cm long with a crinkle shear cut end, and has a round metalised decal showing the band.

The "lanyard" is a coarse weave polypropylene cord approx. 1.5m long & 2mm diameter, they are at least as rare as the pennant. 2mm paracord is the closest match I'm aware of.

so ... You can either use close matches/fake your own, or wait/pay a lot for original parts :)

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 3 years 11 months ago #59338

Thanks guys.

I didn't know they were rare. Seems that all of the controllers on ebay have the crystals missing? Is someone hoarding them? lol

I'm learning about all this so I've no idea what is rare or not.

I'd like an original one as I remember. It's something I want to have to make it as it was, (I've got the actual RC to refurbish yet too).

Please let me know if you have anything. Or does anyone know of anyone who may have an original Crystal in the correct plug + any of the other bits.

I'd buy another controller to get one if it makes things easier.

Last edit: by BlackWitch.

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 3 years 11 months ago #59385

Can anyone help?

Looking for the BAND 3 plug and crystal.:)

WTD: Acoms 227 MKII Band 3 control crystal + 3 years 11 months ago #59386

this should work
www.ebay.co.uk/...SwOfxemtt3
or
www.ebay.co.uk/...SwFp5eh0So
but i'm not sure if its am or fm u may have to buy them both just to try

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.