Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24130

what would an OK looking super sabre be worth?
looks like it only was build and maybe driven ones.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24131

nice collection but the price wow! :blink:

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24133

I'd say 80 GBP / 100 EUR tops ... maybe a bit more if it's the full Monty with box, period radio & battery etc.

Half that if it's a QD :whistle:

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24134

nice collection but the price wow! :blink:

I really used to wonder about this sort of sale, who in their right mind is going to think that a buyer is going to come along who wants all of the items and is willing to pay top whack for them all in one hit?

... but then I had a revelation ... I suspect what's actually happening is that it's an unwilling bogus attempt at a sale - behind every listing like this there's a nagging fiance insisting that her groom to be sells his toys to pay for her BS fairy tale princess white wedding, and a guy praying that no-one buys the listing, and he'll be able to say he tried but no-one wanted to buy.

It's my observation that marriages starting with 5-minute shams of a mockery of a wedding service conducted in Las Vegas by a transvestite vicar dressed as Elvis last at least as long as the 15k GBP + church services with all the trimmings ... any guy in this situation should be legally entitled to respond with "Fine, as long as you sell your shoe collection first", "You want the white wedding, you pay for it", or just "Sharon, you're full of badword".

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24135

I'd say 80 GBP / 100 EUR tops ... maybe a bit more if it's the full Monty with box, period radio & battery etc.

Half that if it's a QD :whistle:

no qd checked on that, but it looks like it got a black motor(with the red cap) :whistle:

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24138

I really used to wonder about this sort of sale, who in their right mind is going to think that a buyer is going to come along who wants all of the items and is willing to pay top whack for them all in one hit?

... but then I had a revelation ... I suspect what's actually happening is that it's an unwilling bogus attempt at a sale - behind every listing like this there's a nagging fiance insisting that her groom to be sells his toys to pay for her BS fairy tale princess white wedding, and a guy praying that no-one buys the listing, and he'll be able to say he tried but no-one wanted to buy.

It's my observation that marriages starting with 5-minute shams of a mockery of a wedding service conducted in Las Vegas by a transvestite vicar dressed as Elvis last at least as long as the 15k GBP + church services with all the trimmings ... any guy in this situation should be legally entitled to respond with "Fine, as long as you sell your shoe collection first", "You want the white wedding, you pay for it", or just "Sharon, you're full of badword".

He he, Jonny, you are such a romantic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24143

:evil: Money is power. Every morning a man Wake up to buy your thing!
I think that this guy gains more money in sell each piece allone. :whistle:

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24243

I think some peoples idea of fully restored leaves alot to be desired!
item no 300954023482

Last edit: by stevieg.

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24251

Not finished to everyones taste but it looks very nice to me

www.ebay.co.uk/...26_rdc%3D1

How much???!!!! 10 years 7 months ago #24258

He's asking quite alot and the decals are lifting and badly aligned,spots are missing,it just doesn't look very nicely finished for the asking price.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.