Keyword

TOPIC:

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20206

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20298

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20322

For posterity I'll say it's a Sand Rover hopped up about as far as is possible - belt drive, oil shocks all round, alloy bumpers, brace, rear body mount, roll cage & windscreen, fake alloy engine, Pajero MTW wheels & tyres, alloy motor mount & brace, uprated interior converted to RHD, animated driver head ... technically it's very impressive, but I don't think I'd want to spent 599 GBP + shipping for it :blink:

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20323

the driver isnt looking like he is happy with the sale too, or is that because he has a small motor up his.. :blink:
The following user(s) Liked this: Martin Bell

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20364

A very odd one:

For posterity, the listing is title "Very rare tamiya buggy" and the description is "Hi here I have one of the first tamiya Eva made most of this is aluminum the motor Servos wwf are still there but this is rare a rc expert said it is a late 60s model hard to find and a good collection piece it has a early rc control with it I found this rapped up in a loft like rare and nice wheels are great its great to look at a real piece of rc history."

It's a Cheetah chassis with about 75mm cut out of the middle (leaving no room for a battery), a 3-step MSC, borken torsion bars, no body & a folded aluminium wing type thing on the back :blink:

This looks interesting 11 years 2 weeks ago #20365

This looks interesting 11 years 1 week ago #20456

hi have you seen this item?
its a on off switch for the Porsche 959
futaba

its to turn off and on the main lights by remote
need a 3ch for it

how much do you think they are worth thanks
Attachments:

Last edit: by spannerman.

This looks interesting 11 years 1 week ago #20457

A very odd one:
It's a Cheetah chassis with about 75mm cut out of the middle (leaving no room for a battery), a 3-step MSC, borken torsion bars, no body & a folded aluminium wing type thing on the back :blink:

LOL. That's awful. As an originality nut, these kinds of heavily modded things just.... :sick: :lol:
Especially when people think they're "rare!" etc
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

This looks interesting 11 years 1 week ago #20464

hi I think they are rare because I only made 2 of them
how many do you have?

This looks interesting 11 years 1 week ago #20465

what about these cars?

only a few I got
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.