Keyword

TOPIC:

Look at the state of that 9 years 8 months ago #29898

Well used Fighter Buggy RX chassis, small 1/10 road car shell with ludicrous wheelarches, mismatched wheels ... it's ugly, but at least you get the idea that it'll run & provide some fun - it's not something you'd need to deliver a coup de grace to, unlike the thread opener.

TBH I'd quite like that old skool Futabu TX, that & the Technipower motor probably make it worth the minimum bid of 30 AUD :)

edit: @ stingray - you've driven worse :P

:laugh: Jonny, I still drive worse. (Just look my 1/1 C4 VTS) :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look at the state of that 9 years 8 months ago #30024

45 GBP + 7.50 GBP UK post BIN would have been a price on the bargain side of good prior to the re-release (Montero wheelie), even now it's not too bad, especially with a complete Acoms mk.2 radio set + spare TX, even if one edge of the battery tray has been butchered ... No, what makes this noteworthy is the lashed-up body posts & the state of the body - which appears to have been in a demolition derby - then painted in camouflage :silly: / :sick:

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #30693

TBH I'd quite like that old skool Futabu TX,

I've got one of those transmitters (with a matching Rx) in pretty good nick if you're interested JR

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #30945

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #30949

TBH I'd quite like that old skool Futabu TX,

I've got one of those transmitters (with a matching Rx) in pretty good nick if you're interested JR

Thanks Martin, but hypothetically thinking I might like one does not lead on to being convinced I'd actually want to pay for one TBH, especially as there's absolutely no information on the history & evolution of Futaba radios; not even anything to cobble together the lineage. I mean I guess I could start by making assumptions based on their similarity to Acoms products & the various design cues (, so:)

Acoms mk.1 (Existence of the "Medallion 2" implies a "Medallion"?)
mk.2 Futaba "Medallion 2"
mk.3 (this one?)
5 Attack-R (Chrome)

But I got bored _really_ quickly :whistle:

:)

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #30968

That's what happens if you store your RC cars in a swamp :sick:

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #30972

That's pretty grim :sick:

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #31010

On the TL01 we have here a really rare special edition of the mabushi 540:
The rusted version: especially designed for the rat hot rods :silly:

Look at the state of that 9 years 6 months ago #31186

This on could have gone in the "interesting" thread thanks to the extensive chassis repair/reinforcement, or as it's about to be stomped on by someone with only 4 toes - but the rather optimistic storage location mentioned in the listing title means Its more at home here.

"Dusty loft find"... only if the house was demolished & the car pulled from under a pile of roof tiles :silly:

Look at the state of that 9 years 5 months ago #31380

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.