Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

eBay "watch item" delete fail 6 years 6 months ago #45615

I like to "watch" listings on eBay - sometimes it's purely for intest, sometimes I might have a bid if it's still within my budget near the end (very unlikely), sometimes I fully intend to buy (but forget, or something else comes along), sometimes it's for research (i.e. I actually record the item, end date, pirce/shipping & condition), once it was purely because a seller complained about people "watching" and not buying :evil:, other times it's in case a truck full of money comes crashing through the front windows ... It could happen - see around the 30 minute mark ;) :

For the last few weeks though, it's often impossible to delete things from my watch list - ebay ask for confirmation, then tell me they can delete it ... it's happening so often now that I wanted to whinge about it :huh: :angry:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

eBay "watch item" delete fail 6 years 6 months ago #45624

I have not had that problem, but I'm not very active on ebay atm...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.