Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Optimistic eBay sellers 6 years 4 months ago #46904

"So, it's close to Christmas, I'm sure the season stress will blind some buyers..."
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Optimistic eBay sellers 6 years 4 months ago #46909

Some more, one we have seen before:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Optimistic eBay sellers 6 years 4 months ago #46910

Crazy prices. Black friday but for the account :D

Optimistic eBay sellers 6 years 4 months ago #46914

Yep, those folks always make me laugh. As I am fond of saying to people who are going on about what a particular item they have is worth...bla, bla, bla.... "Well really,it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it" :)
A dollar is only a dollar because we al agree on it's value, otherwise it's just a piece of paper.
Have you ever let it slip how much you have paid for some of your Tamiya treasures to a non-RC type of person...they just can't believe it, " that's just crazy " it's the same reaction I have to people purchasing particular items of clothing for an overly inflated price just because they have a particular brand name on them...." really, are you kidding? it's just a shirt"
So to each his own poison I guess, if it is worth the price to me then I am OK with it but, I do still look for the best price....wow those guys are nuts....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Optimistic eBay sellers 6 years 4 months ago #46916

That's one reason why I leave the militaria.
During the franc to euro transition, they didn't change the price..... 15frcs became 15€....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.