Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58271

This Tether Car glass negative is now for sale on eBay UK your chance to own a bit of history the pre-cursor to radio control cars! See link below:

www.ebay.co.uk/...3406445170

Thanks for looking.

The eBay auction for this rare glass negative of a tether car ends tomorrow Valentine's day. Why not buy this exclusive gift for your girlfriend/partner/wife!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Moonraker1. Reason: Amend description

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58272

... Why not buy this exclusive gift for your girlfriend/partner/wife!

Because we might want to keep them? ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58274

Hi Moonraker,
First I consider this eBay ad at the very edge of what we allow here. This forum allows promotion of your own RC related eBay listings.
Are these your auctions? (sheila17a)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58276

Hi larbut
No this is my friends auction he is selling off his uncle's lifetime collection of RC cars and related items as his uncle has had to move into a care home and the proceeds will go towards the care home fees. I remember contacting a moderator to clear my first post about the auction of the cars around about November as I was concerned as it was not my auction. I was advised that it was OK to put it in "eBay Tips".
I can understand your concern as it may appear that it is a business venture but all the proceeds are going to a good cause. His Uncle was an obsessive collector and had several hundred rc cars which he is gradually selling off by various means it will take a long time!
Unfortunately I can't find the original correspondence clearing my posts. There are some more auctions (not eBay) coming up in the next couple of weeks for around about 50 more RC cars which I hope to be able to advise our members about as I did previously in "eBay Tips". It is fully explained in my first post advising members about the auction. Please contact me if you need any other information.

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58277

Thank you for the clarification.
I will not go back on the exception you got from the rules, but please keep the ads RC relevant. Tether car glass negative is not within "RC relevant".
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

1940s Glass Photographic Negative of a Tether Car 4 years 2 months ago #58278

Thanks will do.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.