TamTech-Gear is Tamiya's new genre of R/C buggies that are compact in size, yet packed with power and high performance. The second release is based on the classic Hornet racer, and features a stylish black and yellow colour scheme. Lightweight 2WD chassis features 4-wheel independent friction damped suspension with fully adjustable shock angle positions. Adjustable slipper clutch and full ball bearings secure optimum transmission efficiency. Ball differential, rear-wheel drive train and universal drive shafts included as standard parts mean that the TamTech-Gear Hornet is much more than just your average mini-R/C car.
About the Model
• Compact-sized and ready-to-run 2WD electric R/C off-road buggy.
• Racing-ready chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension.
• High efficiency 370 size electric motor, rear wheel drive train and overall lightweight structure provides extended running time of more than 30 minutes.
• Includes compact ESC, receiver and servo and 2-channel wheel type transmitter (Expec SP).
• Full ball bearings for improved transmission efficiency.
• Polycarbonate body shell features design patterned after Tamiya's Hornet racing buggy.
• battery and charger (included).
• Full line-up of option parts available.
Tamiya never stated the scale of the GB-01 chassis or the models using this chassis. So scale is unknown, but calculating wheelbase difference between the models and the 58000-series counterpart gives a good indication that the GB-01 models are 1/14 scale.