The 5th release in the TamTech-Gear Series is based on Tamiya's popular buggy, Desert Gator! Lightweight 2WD chassis features 4-wheel independent friction damped suspension with fully adjustable shock angle positions. Adjustable slipper clutch and full ball bearings secure optimum transmission efficiency. Ball differential, rear-wheel drive train and universal drive shafts included as standard parts mean that the TamTech-Gear Desert Gator is much more than just your average mini-R/C car.
About the Model
• Compact-sized and ready-to-run 2WD electric R/C off-road buggy.
• Racing-ready chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension.
• High efficiency 370 size electric motor, rear wheel drive train and overall lightweight structure provides extended running time of more than 30 minutes.
• Includes compact ESC, receiver and servo and 2-channel wheel type transmitter (Expec SP).
• Full ball bearings for improved transmission efficiency.
• Desert Gator polycarbonate body shell is pre-painted with stickers pre-applied. Clear body is also available as Spare Part.
• Includes battery and charger.
• Full line-up of option parts available.
Tamiya never stated the scale of the GB-01 chassis or the models using this chassis. So scale is unknown, but calculating wheelbase difference between the models and the 58000-series counterpart gives a good indication that the GB-01 models are 1/14 scale.