The newest addition to Tamiya's line of TamTech-Gear Assembly Kit R/C cars is the Ferrari 288 GTO. The unmistakable, stylish body of this 1980s supercar has been accurately reproduced in 1/12 scale, and you can line it up with both the previously released TamTech-Gear Vaillant Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (ITEM 57101) and the new TamTech-Gear Jagermeister Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (ITEM 56708) for an awesome supercar race grid.
About the Model
• Compact-sized 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit of the Ferrari 288 GTO.
• The GT-01 is a lightweight chassis with low centre of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
• Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
• Transmission features ball differential, slipper clutch, and universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
• Durable polycarbonate body attaches to chassis using reverse body mount to maintain clean body lines.
• Includes driver figure and separately-moulded parts for side mirrors.
• ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are sold separately.
• Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization.