The Tamiya Racing Factory team has been busy analysing and tweaking the top-line TRF419 R/C chassis. The new and exciting TRF419X utilizes the same effective layout as the TRF419, but features multiple part re-designs, with many components produced in different material to optimize the 419X's flex characteristics and provide a lower centre of gravity, maximizing grip on a variety of surfaces.
Newly Designed Parts
• Super Short Big Bore Oil Dampers
• Aluminium Front Suspension Mounts
• Suspension Arms
• Duralumin Front/Rear Bulkheads
• Motor Mount
• Servo Mount
• Rear Uprights
• Damper Stays
• Aluminium Battery Holders with slots for strapping tape
• Detachable inner camber link attachment piece allows for precise fine-tuning of the camber turnbuckle length.
• Rear oil-filled gear differential and front direct coupler spool.
• Includes item 54648 RC Stabilizer Ball Connector Fluorine Coated.
• Includes item 42231 RC TRF Damper Ball Connector.
• Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, 7.4V racing battery, charger, 190mm body, wheels, and tires.
Notes from the Design Team:
• Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model. This feature reduces the centre of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
• Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
• Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
• Aluminium battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
• Carbon fibre shock towers are secured to the aluminium bulkhead using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models. This allows for more flex of the chassis.
• New servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fibre and aluminium.