About the Terra Crusher:
From the depths of the earth comes the Terra Crusher! Made in the spirit of the American monster truck, Tamiya presents a pre-painted, pre-assembled off-road R/C machine, packed with a powerful engine and ultra-durable parts that let it tackle the most rugged of terrain- No roads, no problem.
Ready to Crush The Terra Crusher comes completely pre-assembled from the inside out and comes with fuel pump and pre-adjusted .18ci (approx. 3cc) engine, all you need is a 7.2V battery pack to start the engine and fuel to run and then your set to crush, Terra crush that is.
2-Speed Automatic Transmission :Many features of the Terra Crusher give this machine superiority over its rivals. One feature that needs particular highlighting is the Terra Crusher's 2-speed FRAT(forward and reverse automatic transmission). FRAT enables the Terra Crusher to adjust to a variety of terrain by switching to low and high gears when needed to effectively maximize control. FRAT also realizes smooth, controlled reverse driving!
Engine Start Method Glow engine can be easily started by connecting electric starter (included) to model and pushing button.
Specs and Features:
• Chassis material: 2.5mm thickness duralumin and reinforced resin ladder frame.
• Steering tie rod: 3 parts.
• Suspension (f/r): double wishbone Caster angle (f/r): 8deg./0deg.
• Camber angle (f/r): both 0.5deg.
• Toe angle (f/r): 1 deg./variable
• Damper: f/r both CVA oil dampers
• Transmission: shaft drive full-time 4WD
• Full ball bearings
• Gear ratio: 1st gear 29.67:1, 2nd gear 20.4:1
• Diff. Gear System: f/r 3-bevel diff.
• Engine: FS-18
• Exhaust: 2.95cc
• Muffler: TM-7
• Brake: double disc
• Fuel tank: 150cc (choke pump attached)
• Tire width: f/r 100mm
• Tire diameter: f/r 176mm
• Tread pattern: f/r rug pattern
Required Items (Sold Separately):
• Engine R/C car fuel such as TG Fuel 2000 or 3000
• 7.2V Ni-Cd battery pack for electric starting unit as well as battery charger
• Twelve R6/AA/UM3 batteries for R/C system