Based on the 1998 24 hour Le Mans winning machine, the super sports car Carrera GT features all the latest racing technology. The V10 engine delivers a maximum 8,400 rpm, providing a whopping 605hp and propelling the Carrera GT to a maximum 330km/h. Tamiya presents the stylish Porsche Carrera GT as a ready-to-run QD. The durable polycarbonate body, representing the car when equipped with hardtop, recreates realistically the form of the actual car. Front swing axle and rear rolling rigid axle suspension coupled with diff. gear sealed gearbox ensure smooth running and stability.
Ready to run!
Fully pre-assembled and pre-painted, all you have to do is take it out of the box and slap in some batteries. You just need one 6F22/006P(9V) battery for transmitter and one 9.6V Ni-Cd battery for chassis (both sold separately) to enjoy this ready to run sports car. The QD Carrera GT comes with a digital proportional R/C unit to obtain precise control. 6 cars can run at the same time by using crystals for 6 different bands.
• Fully assembled model with finished body
• Equipped with a Type 280 motor Drive train: 2WD
• Diff. gear system: Bevel gear diff.
• Suspension F/R: Swing axle/Rolling rigid axle
• Tire Width F/R: Both 28mm
• Tire Diameter F/R: Both 68mm
• Comes with a digital proportional transmitter with steering and throttle trims.
• 6 cars can run at the same time by using crystals for 6 different bands.
• One 6F22/006P(9V) battery for transmitter and one 9.6V Ni-Cd battery for car are required and not included.