Tamiya presents the 2004 Subaru Impreza to the QD series. A complete ready-to-run set featuring an easy to control pre-assembled chassis, fully painted and marked body, and all necessary R/C equipment, the QD series is perfect for those new to the world of R/C racing.
About the 2004 Subaru Impreza Taking advantage of new regulations, the 2004 Impreza features loads of improvements to the body, engine, suspension and aerodynamic design. The rear wing has been redesigned for improved aerodynamic performance and the flat horizontally opposed engine has been refined for more power. Making its debut in Mexico in round 3, the 2004 Impreza performed well in its first outing leading for most of the round until suffering a 5-minute penalty. 2003 Drivers Champion Petter Solberg has since been able to steer the Impreza to victory on gravel in New Zealand, on the rough terrain in Greece and recently in Japan, to currently sit in second position in the Drivers Championship.
About the Model
• Pre-painted and fully marked body combined with easy to control pre-assembled QD chassis.
• Standard QD 6-spoke wheels come painted in gold just like the full-size car.
• Features high performance proportional transmitter (batteries and charger sold separately)
• Crystals can be replaced allowing 6 cars to be run at the same time.
• Polycarbonate body represents Solberg's No. 1 car from the 2004 Mexico Rally.