Offered in different colours and with or without LEDs.
KEEPING IT SIMPLE
Tamiya is proud to announce its new Expert Built Sport (XBS) series of Ready-to-Run R/C models. This series has been developed with three main goals in mind:
Simplicity, targeting a larger demographic of R/C users with scope for individual customization.
The final generation RX-7 was arguably one of the best handling sports cars ever produced. With its powerful yet efficient rotary engine, sophisticated twin-turbo system, excellent balance, and light-weight, the FD RX-7 had all the ingredients of a true sports car and is still a much sought after machine amongst driving enthusiasts.
Specs and Features
• Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
• Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-104BK with reverse, TAMM4541
• Radio: Tamiya Adspec GP AM 2-channel pistol grip 27MHz standard size and torque steering servo
• Motor: 540 motor with pre-attached leads
• Ball Bearings: Installed in differentials, bushings in wheel hubs
• Shocks: Friction, plastic body
• Gearbox: Sealed, front and rear
• Differentials: Bevel gear, ball bearing equipped
• Transmission: Single speed
• Body: Painted and trimmed with mirrors, spoiler and rear wing
• Tires: Treaded 0.94" (24mm) wide, 2.6" (65.5mm) diameter
• Wheels: Grey 2.0" (52mm) outer diameter, 0.94" (24mm) wide
• Bumper: Front foam
• Suspension: Independent double wishbone
• Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
• Caster: Non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
• Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver