First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed much commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Parejo's superb off-road capabilities.
The Tamiya R/C replica faithfully captures all of the full-size details. The Pajero body is mounted on the capable CC-01 Cross Country chassis, which features independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
• CC-01 plastic tub chassis
• Four wheel shaft drive
• 540-size brushed motor with 16T pinion gear
• TBLE-02S ESC
• Oil-filled CVA shocks
• ABS plastic body
• Front and rear sealed gearbox
• Planetary gear differentials with optional locked rear differential
• Single speed transmission
• Semi-pneumatic, all-terrain rubber tires
• ABS plastic brushed chrome wheels
• Plastic front bumper
• Long stroke double wishbone front suspension and four link rigid rear suspension
• Adjustable caster/toe-in
• Bell-crank steering with servo saver and adjustable linkage
4-link rigid axle
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
58132 Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide
16 Dec 1993