We have 1994 guests and 5 members online
This is a special blue edition of the classic Tamiya Subaru Brat. The full-size Subaru Brat was made solely for export and achieved tremendous popularity in the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya first produced an R/C version of this popular little truck back in 1983. The current version is an updated, improved re-release of the classic R/C truck. Aside from the upgraded internal parts, this assembly kit comes with a driver figure for a nostalgic feel. In addition, both a super-detailed ABS body for shelf display and a lightweight durable polycarbonate body for racing are included.
• Features two different versions of the body – one is injection molded blue ABS, and the other vacuum molded lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Both recreate the classic Brat form.
• Chassis parts are molded in gray.
• Chassis design is the same as that on the 2007 update.
• Features 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setups. The rear uses diaphragm type oil dampers and coil springs.
• 3 different pinion gears (49T, 50T and 52T) included.
• Block pattern tires are mounted on 8-spoke wheels.
• Includes 540 Type Motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint for the polycarbonate body.
58038 Subaru Brat
Chassis group: ORVRelease date: 30 Jul 1983