This assembly kit is a fun build for fans of both classic R/C models and cartoons, as the Super Storm Dragon (previously known as the Super Dragon Body Set) is now available in a complete kit with a chassis for the first time! The Super Dragon appeared in the classic 1980s Japanese comic “R/C Boy” and gained a big following in both plastic and print.
• Incorporates the lightweight and rigid Hornet chassis design. Utilizes engineering plastic bathtub frame, suspension arms, bumper and more.
• The front has a coil-sprung independent swing axle suspension setup, while the rear rolling rigid axle suspension employs oil dampers.
• A rear differential provides smooth cornering and is protected from dust and dirt in its sealed gearbox.
• Features three-piece assembly wheels.
• Front grooved tires and high-grip rear spike tires facilitate super handling.
• Polycarbonate body, pre-cut and pre-painted in white.
• Includes: 540 brushed type motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery with compatible charger.
Swing axle w/ coil spring
Rigid axle w/coil spring