This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Tamiya's entry into the R/C market. To commemorate this milestone, we proudly announce a limited release of an updated version of our first R/C Car, the classic Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, the model that marked Tamiya's debut as a leader in the R/C world. Incorporating lessons learned from our IFMAR World Championship triumphs, the unique lightweight chassis features a tough carbon fibre double deck with a 230mm wheelbase and aluminium front and rear bulkheads. The high-performance drivetrain features 2-belt driven 4WD system with compact motor mount and front and rear ball differentials for maximum efficiency. Lightweight polycarbonate body precisely replicates the curves of the Porsche body, with ready to assemble side mirrors and wing plus metal-plated light enclosures adding extra detail. For the ultimate finish, LEDs (sold separately) can be installed to give this car the most realistic appearance possible.
• Aluminium steering wiper for optimum Ackerman angle
• Ball differential (equipped at both front and rear) for stable running
• Newly designed lightweight aluminium bulkheads (equipped at both front and rear)
Motor Mount & Centre Pulley
• Slim yet strong motor mount means less weight. Note the special "RC 30th Anniversary since 1976" mark stamped on the upper deck.
Body, Wing, and Lights
• Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body shell features perfectly replicates the actual car. Use PS-54 Cobalt Green (sold separately) for a beautiful realistic finish.
• Rear wing and side mirrors come ready to be attached to the body.
• Front and rear metal-plated light enclosures can be fitted with LEDs and the TLU-01 LED Light Unit (both sold separately) for realistic light action.
• Metal-plated medium-narrow wheels are fitted with racing radial tires. Rear tires realistically feature a wider tread.