Following the announcement of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 as Limited Edition R/C and Collector's Club releases, Tamiya now presents this car as an R/C assembly kit in the TamTech- Gear series on a brand new chassis. This newest vehicle is in the same scale and colouring scheme as the original R/C car from 30 years ago and marks a departure from the buggy and truck styles of previous TamTech-Gear releases.
About the Model:
• Compact-sized R/C assembly kit of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934.
• The GT-01 is a new lightweight chassis with low centre of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
• Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
• Transmission features ball differential/slipper clutch, universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
• Durable polycarbonate body attaches to chassis using reverse body mount to maintain clean body lines.
• Includes driver figure and two types of front bumpers.
• Classic Kremer racing livery can be depicted using PS-54 Cobalt Green (sold separately).
• ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are also available separately.
• Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization.