After the Fire Dragon, the Terra Scorcher and the Thunder Dragon, Tamiya welcomes the Thunder Shot as a re-release and updated version!
This RC model has most of the basic specification inherited from item 58361, but with different CVA oil filled shock absorbers and the addition of an aluminum motor mount.
• This RC model kit is an upgraded version of the Thunder Shot, the original of which was first produced in 1987.
• The polycarbonate body is pre-cut and pre-painted in white and blue, with transparent cover. (Application of stickers, assembly and painting of the driver figure required.).
• The sturdy ABS tub frame is easy to maintain.
• Aluminum motor support included in the kit.
• Independent double wishbone suspension on all 4 wheels with oil filled CVA II shock absorbers with front stabilizer bar for greater stability.
• Front and rear gear boxes are sealed and contain die-cast, compact and durable 3-planet differential gears.
• Studded tires offer excellent grip.
• Separate rear wing included (pre-painted white).
• Includes a driver figure.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
58067 Thunder Shot
19 Nov 1987