2016 marks the 40th anniversary of the release of the Vaillant-liveried Tamiya Porsche 934 (Item 58001). It was the first ever Tamiya R/C car model and one which would kick off a major worldwide trend that still continues to this day. This kit is part of the celebrations of that anniversary, and recreates the 934 in distinctive Jägermeister livery. This highly detailed body runs on the short wheelbase and wide stance TA02SW chassis. The kit includes a plethora of option parts to make this a very special release.
The TA-02SW exhibits a short-wheelbase and has a wide track to accommodate the scale form of the real sports car. It normally features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential. This special edition is fitted with a double deck FRP chassis for increased rigidity.
Option Parts Included:
• Item 53142 Aluminium Motor Mount
• Item 53166 FRP Chassis Set
• Item 53194 FRP Rear Damper Stay
• Item 54608 CC-01 Assembly Universal Shafts
• Item 53152 Hard Propeller Shaft
• Item53193 FRP Front Damper Stay
• Item 53806 Ball Diff Cup Joint for Universal Shaft