Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #39978

I personally love doing donuts in parking lots with my m06 and occasionally my old m02l and what I call pulling a rockford which is full reverse and a turn and slide then forward like Rockford always did on the Rockford files tv show lol But even with stock motors on average concrete not smooth not rough I am wearing and tearing them down with the 60d radials which don't have a deep tread to start with but I cant help myself lol I might have to put on my s grip radials for some self control because they are a lot harder to spin they really do grip which is good for racing but less fun for parking lot fun haha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #39980

Me with my m06

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #39981

:y: I had a lot of fun with my M02 abarth but rear tires are very smooth. My best figures was with the FF01 SWB clio. I ate 3 set of tires in a summer and I ended to buy rallye blocks 3X more rubber :P
I tried the drift but that's too hard to drive on a small part of a parking

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #40026

yeah the rallye block tires do last a lot longer but they just don't suit the bodies I have so I guess I will have to just keep buying tires lol Tamiya street tires are just a bit too soft but does anyone else make tires that fit mini m chassis size wheels ? I have some good kawada tires on my m02l kit that do great donuts and wore kind of smooth but never wore down the tread itself but the kit I have is the Mercedes slk which has the larger size rims and tires which are easy to find in all sorts of brands where as my m06 uses mini size wheels.

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #40027

I am a huge fan of 2wd over 4wd for street cars but that's just for the fun factor , I had a m05 but I sold it because I really love rwd Tamiya kits best so I am glad they came out with the m06.

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #40028

I actually prefer all rear wheel drive Tamiya kits over front wheel drive and 4wd not just street cars which is why I have a midnight pumpkin and a sand rover and used to have lunchbox and grasshopper and a couple of fighter buggies, I had a couple of tl01 4wd kits and I hated them.

Burning through Tamiya m tires 7 years 8 months ago #40029

You could buy a lot of cheap tyres on e-Bay from China. And then just use em all up :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.