Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member :) 3 years 4 months ago #63171

Hello,
here is my self-introduction.

I am a 22-year-old student, born and grown up in Switzerland, where I still live.
My passion with Tamiya R/C models started since I was 10 years old, this is because my father was a professional touring car racer, and a Swiss champion winner in the late 80's. He is now a collector, in fact he has never sold a model which he bought. Our collection varies from the original 58001 Porsche 934 Valliant, to a 959, original Hilux Pickup, original Bruiser, original Ranger all in perfect restored or original condition. But we mainly collect touring cars from Tamiya.
To this day I still enjoy the hobby, and it is a passion that I will probably never lose.

With this great platform we will hopefully be able to show our models to all other amazing and kind Tamiya enthusiasts.

I am hoping to share information with the great people who use this website and have a lot of fun with this amazing hobby.
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Jonny Retro, stingray-63, Al, TamiyafanTrieste, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New member :) 3 years 4 months ago #63172

Welcome and I really look forward to seeing some of those models!!

We love pics here!!
The following user(s) Liked this: francescodweber

New member :) 3 years 4 months ago #63174

Indeed welcome!

And yep, we like pics :)

New member :) 3 years 4 months ago #63175

what my predessors already said,.
welcome

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.