Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Introduction from Virginia 3 years 3 months ago #64278

• ninos
  • ninos's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Just wanted to make an introduction post after discovering this searching for fitment info on DT-03 bodies on the TT-02B platform. Sounds like it won't need much if any alterations. I've been RC'ing this time about 5 years or so with my now 8 year old son, and before that a stint as a teen after my brother got a Grasshopper, neighbor a Hornet, and later myself a Blackfoot. These days we have a few road TT02's, a Plasma Edge II, Heavy Dump Truck, and plenty of other brands, but Tamiya's always have the most charm - plus, with my son now actually enjoying driving, he wants to build! Might start a Brat kit this weekend if he's kind to Mom and I 

Was looking for a good picture to post in an intro post and found one of our Tamiya Supra  bodied Smarttech (avoid, parts scarce) Nitro 1/10...i'm far from as skilled - or perhaps patient - as alot of you out there but I was happy with it. My son chose the color at the hobby shop.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Introduction from Virginia 3 years 3 months ago #64279

Welcome :)

Introduction from Virginia 3 years 3 months ago #64283

Welcome to tb 

Introduction from Virginia 3 years 3 months ago #64299

Welcome 

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.