Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #12963

Ok i have a couple of thunder dragon/shot cars & its all i've ever known of tamiya rc cars. i love them to bits but i want to try something different.
i always liked the look of the old monster beetle, looks like fun to run around too. but also i liked the look of the speedy 2wd cars.
i have roughly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #12964

Ok i have a couple of thunder dragon/shot cars & its all i've ever known of tamiya rc cars. i love them to bits but i want to try something different.
i always liked the look of the old monster beetle, looks like fun to run around too. but also i liked the look of the speedy 2wd cars.
i have roughly

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #12965

a rere Pajero, it has the lunchbox chassis, a few easy hopups and are fun to drive.
and comes relativly cheap at the moment. 79 (no esc) or 99

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #12977

Mardave Cobra? Cheap and easily tunable.

Older Traxxas model? Mostly RTR, but used ones are cheap and you could have some fun rebuilding it.

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #12998

How about the belt driven Subaru Impreza? I believe they're somewhat of a rarity, and you could pick one up for under
<p>Current projects:</p>

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #13000

I could waffle on, but I think I'm going to suggest a Lunchbox - I don't think anyone ever regretted buying one of them :D

There you go...

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #13003

I have just finished building a Sandmaster and found it was great value for money however you would need to replace the shocks if you plan to run it as it handles like a grasshopper with the kit shocks so you would need to add

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #13026

Lunchbox and monster beetle are both great fun and ideal for the garden. I like my m03 mini but can't use it over the grass so you need to think about where you are going to use them. My son's boomerang is is great - fast and turns well everything that my off roaders don't so well!

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #13045

:laugh: I think that my next car will be the gt01 with the countach body. I don't know this one and if it is a good chassis. For fun I have my cr01 bronco. One project is to custom this one.

Re: What car should i get next? 11 years 7 months ago #13048

Thanks for all the advice. I found a shop in Plymouth a few weeks back and they had the holiday buggy in there for

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.