Keyword

TOPIC:

Hobbyking 6in1 Mini Machining Tool 10 years 7 months ago #25230

Received a bunch of genuine Unimat repair parts today ... I got 2 of each, thinking that if I've already shredded one of each, it can't be long before the replacements go the same way :whistle:

All the bits came from Hobby's (www.hobby.uk.com), individually they didn't cost much, but with postage it all starts to mount up... Glad to see that part "U4/2 Ventilator" was in fact the motor pinion, without pictures or description I was just guessing :whistle:

These parts look identical in every way with the Hobbyking parts - it makes me wonder if the genuine CoolTool Unimat would have been any better - I suspect not.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hobbyking 6in1 Mini Machining Tool 10 years 7 months ago #25231

;) I know that my father worked with a UNIMAT "tour" for his work(jeweller). He has it always but it has no pièces in plastic. The only matter with his tool, is that he can't make rims :whistle: because it is too small :cry: 32mm of diameter max.
Same 1/12th are too large :cry: :cry:

Which model was that? Looking at the specifications of the "SL" model, swing over the lathe bed is 75mm (3"), and swing over the cross slide is 40mm (1.6") ... I hope that's right as I just bought this:

Hobbyking 6in1 Mini Machining Tool 10 years 7 months ago #25233

;) It looks like the same but it is smaller. He made some canons for his boat but I wanted some rimes for my street midnight but they were too big :cry:
You bought a nice machine :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.