Keyword

TOPIC:

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22725

Picked this up from a guy who lives close to me tonight for a give away price im collecting it next week when I get back from Cornwall, I was wondering if anyone had a set of decals for it as I plan to repaint the body :)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22726

fun stuff :lol:

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22728

Beautiful under rated car, you can obtain this:

Max

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22729

:) Cool details Max Nice work. :y:

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22731

Kontemax the detailing is very nice and I will pinch a couple of ideas from yours I like the spotlights and the decals and the driver and roll bars are awesome but probably passed my ability level my painting is a weak point. Looks very nice :y:

I wanted to put oil filled shocks on it but wanted to keep a scale look of the original fronts. I have a spare set of Marui galaxy shocks at home that I think are oil filled and around the same size (small and thin) so was thinking I might try them on it.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22732

Interesting that it has Striker wheels on it, better than the ones on mine too :pinch: :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22734

I was tempted when I saw that one on eBay, TN, but I managed to resist its charms - I have enough poor handling, basic RWD buggies as it is :D ;)

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22737

Could not agree more about the handling Jon :laugh: :silly: but i have a soft spot for the grasshoppers as they are the cars i wanted when i was a kid but never got :cry: which makes them pretty iconic to me i love my grasshopper 1 its one of the cars i would never sell

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22745

:) It is very fun too with lunchbox wheeles. You have to cut the bumper but it is fun.
For your dampers, you can find old gpm ones.

Grasshopper 2 10 years 10 months ago #22748

Grasshopper 2 and Striker shares the wheels, they are original set up on GH2.
Mine has Wild One wheels that were the optional set up for the GH2.

Max

Interesting that it has Striker wheels on it, better than the ones on mine too :pinch: :laugh:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.