Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello From Lincolnshire England 11 years 3 weeks ago #20407

Welcome on board, Pete :)

Sometimes waiting is the best thing to do - so if you're unsure about whether you want to keep it, or unsure if your skills are up to it, just stick it on a shelf for a while - with a bit of luck you'll gain the confidence to have a go at it, or be very clear it's not something you're interested in.

If it'll help you make up your mind, I'd say while the Lotus 79 is rare and interesting, it's also unpopular & therefore not particularly valuable - I don't think you'd get any more than 90 GBP for it, maybe less as the box art paint for the car "should" be the black & gold JPS livery.

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello From Lincolnshire England 11 years 3 weeks ago #20416

The lotus looks nice as it is why would you want to make it look like new the car has aged well id place it on the shelf as its nice to look at and makes a good talking point :y:

Hello From Lincolnshire England 11 years 3 weeks ago #20445

Some great advice thanks guys, think I shall concentrate on the srb and keep an eye out for the parts needed for the Lotus, thanks again everyone :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.