Keyword

TOPIC:

Home tracks? 9 years 1 month ago #33725

Nice to have a track in your own back yard.

Yes, Nice to use the cars on a track and have fun without egos or mines better than yours attitudes ;) The first event will be for the Wife and I to Have a best of 3 race day :) Then I'll see about getting some other Tamiya Vintages over for an event :y: Just For Fun :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home tracks? 9 years 1 month ago #33890

Did some more prep work for the backyard champs track :) Glued 2 sets of 4 ramps to a cardboard base and painted them up with signage B) And after painting the white base coat on the corner markers last night, I masked and sprayed them too B) Surprisingly even though the corner makers are sprayed and the ramps a brushed and with different brands, the reds and blues a very close :y: Just need to sort out the lane guides and we're ready to go :cheer:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG, stingray-63

Home tracks? 9 years 4 weeks ago #34023

My buddy came down from Sydney for the weekend, so it seemed like a good excuse to get the backyard champs track set up :woohoo: Plenty of laughing with my Wife and mates driving chaos :ohmy: :laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Home tracks? 9 years 4 weeks ago #34025

:y: awesome track Andy. the ford accords perfectly with the tamiya colors :lol:

No Tracks 7 years 8 months ago #40181

Unfortunately where I live in Canada there is no rc clubs or indoor or outdoor racing so I will continue to use my on road cars in parking lots and of road kits......Off road

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.