Keyword

TOPIC:

TamiyaWeb 3 years 7 months ago #62075

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
I'm giving the site (currently the home page) a bit of a design overhaul, also adding some functionality. Less Fewer links inside boxes with borders is one of the major changes. :pinch:

If anyone has suggestions or requests, now would be an opportune time to mention them here. :)

There wasn't really much motivation on my side to work on the pages but since my previous hosting reached its end of life, I was forced to find a new digital home for it. Which was the incentive to make some progress again...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou. Reason: Correct English

TamiyaWeb 3 years 7 months ago #62083

Thanks for the headsup :y:

TamiyaWeb 3 years 7 months ago #62085

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Cheers, good ideas such as the one you had for the loading spinner are very welcome. It's got a prominent place on the home page. :)

For the moment it's an esthetic and technical redesign but good content should be added again soon as well (gotta switch it up a bit as to not go mental). Web coding has come quite a long way since I started that site so possibilities enough for a nifty interface, one can basically make a rabbit appear from a hat now if that should be the requested feature.

:silly:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.