Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7696

ok, not vintage, or tamiya or even a car but take a look at this awesome video. this RC plane is mental. must take some control :side:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7699

VERY cool!
And somebody knew how to pilot it too ! :ohmy:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7702

Great video and some really exceptional flying skills! :woohoo:

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7706

thats a cool 'toy' , very cool vid. to watch.
3 Old Tamiya's

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7713

There's often a local toy airshow thing where they do aerobatics etc, love watching that, some serious skill on show! Checkout youtube
(modelairplane_freestyle_sm1) - these nutters can do it in a space no bigger than your front room! (Saw some at the model engineering show at Alexandra Palace, London)

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7714

Checkout this monkey too - watched it fly at Rougham airfield
Attachments:

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7716

Checkout this monkey too - watched it fly at Rougham airfield

you can see that beast in flight on yoop toob. looks awesome. where can i buy a gas turbine engine? would make an awesome RC car drag racer?! :side:

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7718

Serious toy aeroplane model shops sell them but they're thousands... They sometimes come up spares/repair on Ebay, but you're looking at 200-300 for a busted one. Ther ARE plans/drawings/dxf files floating about on the net to make your own (Or get someone else to make for you), but I wouldn't fancy getting it wrong... If you're just after something that works & makes the right noises, have a scout on the net for turbocharger conversions - lots of people have done that, but I'd guess the power output wouldn't be that high (Think they even did it on scrapheap challenge?). I'm pretty sure I've got designs/drawings for pulsejets (Doodlebug rocket) kicking about somewhere if you're interested?

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7733

im not really serious about building one, i just havent got the budget to do so but if i did it would be an awesome project :)
check out this little bad boy! watch the fuel get drained when he hits the afterburner :evil:
rc jet car

Last edit: by agemax. Reason: vid added

Re: awesome RC jet plane 12 years 2 months ago #7736

are those voltec fighter wheels on the rear? ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.