Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14243

115$ (including shipping cost (29$ for international shipping D2D)). It's ready to run, all you need is 8 AA batteries for the transmitter.
The good modelist..
1) A good glider pilot never forgets to take his chair and some cookies.
2) A good freestyler never forgets to take a cup of coffie.
3) A good patern pilot never forgets to take his camera.
4) A good car driver never forgets to take extra batteries.
5) A good beginner never forgets to take his tutor and some tissues. :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14268

Yeah I like the tiddly cars, don't like the Mini shell though.
There's several Xmods cars on Ebay UK at the mo, ranging 30-100gbp (All same seller). Quite frightening how popular they are now, I think they were only 35gbp new, & were what you bought if you couldn't afford Kyosho Mini-Z. The Iwaver was the best of them though, it had a decent ESC that could cope with proper tuned motors & lipos. The others you have to be good at SMD FET-stacking to fit tuned motors, not a job for the shaky-handed (Or short-sighted)!

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14284

www.rctech.net/...tm-sp.html
80$ (without Tx, Rx, servo and battery)

www.ebay.com/it...9389399%26
99.99$ plus 35.10$ shipping (that's 135.09 in total) without Tx.

Mine is in total 115$ and if you dont like the mini shell I can get you an alfa-romeo. The cost will be the same.

P.S. Only the chassis of mine costed 320,000GRc back when I bought it (approximately 110$).
The good modelist..

Last edit: by Dennis_Zivas.

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14285

It has a Ni-cd battery, but it can also run with a 2cell lipo without making any mods.
The good modelist..

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14298

A bit out of my league at the mo I'm afraid - had to make the choice, food or Thunderdragon tyres!

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14300

Same consideration here - I really like it (reminds me of a mini F chassis) but have to juggle the budget as it is already...

:dry:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: pocket racer for sale 11 years 6 months ago #14302

I had toyed with the idea of scratch building one a little while back - I've got an Iwaver Rx/ESC unit somewhere around here, & a micro servo, some GRP sheet etc. There was a bloke on Ebay selling slot-car kits, & he had an Audi Quattro shelled one at the time. I spotted it & my head went "mmm 1/35 RC Quattro..." but that was about as far as that went! Maybe one day, if I can just find time to be bored...

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.