Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19419

Hi wanting to sell my Falcon project as i wont get around to finishing it now i have too much on with work and other projects.

Comes with its original box and all the bits i got with it (maybe a couple of bigwig bits mixed in)its in good condition rebuilt no hidden nasties and has had a brand new set of elusive r parts already fitted (rear arms and front shock towers which i sourced through tamiyaclub).note the chassis tub has been sprayed black and had a black decal stuck over to protect it which can easily be peeled off again but it looks ok.

Futaba receiver and servo's fitted just needs tyres and a bodyshell to finish it off pics as below

Im not looking for a lot just my money back so if you fancy it make me an offer i paid £25.00 for the r parts alone! ill accept paypal but only as a gift i can do uk postage for just £5.00 on a next day through work

note the included tyres are ok but are perished and cracked the original bodyshell is mullered the replacement decals are homemade by a friend and as such are not part of the sale but are included for free also has some unused original decals too and also brand new set of spotlights for the shell. with a new set of tyres and a repro body this would make a brilliant runner.

cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19425

I wouldn't mind the Bigwig body ducts - the white painted lexan bits in this pic:

:)

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19472

Ok Jon pm me your address again ill try and get them posted out
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19474

Ok Jon pm me your address again ill try and get them posted out

Cool B)

Ta :)

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19498

Y'now what, that's quite an interesting car - I've never really looked at one properly as the body makes me wanna hurl, but the chassis & suspension setup looks like Tamiya might have been teaching themselves something - similar rear suspension setup & gearbox positioning to the Wild One (Which worked really well I thought) & double wishbones up front with the shocks inside the wishbones (A'la Apache & Marauder, the only good bits about those cars). Bathtub chassis to keep the locals out, great, CVA's all round, none of this monoshocking nonsense!
Going by the length & angle of the steering links I'd guess "Tamsteer" has also been addressed.

If it wasn't for the fact I'm still totally skint, I might have to have one to have a proper look/play with.

I hate to say it, but that charger's got me dribbling too...

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19538

The skint part i can relate to very much as im exactly the same at this moment ;)

If nobody shows any interest i may decide to finish it off myself if anyone has any tyres that would go on it let me know

If you really want it Eddrick make me a reasonable offer and its yours im sure we can ;) come to some arrangement regarding payment or even trade its up to you :y:

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19541

Can anyone suggest a cheap set of wheels and tyres sets that would go on this chassis? they dont need to be Tamiya but they do need to be cheap

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19545

TBH from the description & photos they don't sound any worse than mine - and I was planning to repair those rather than replace them ... just how bad are they? can you post a pic?

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19548

the rears are fine no damage whatsoever but the fronts had some small nicks in them that sanded out quite easily i was thinking more of something different as i dont particularly like the look of them the tyres are quite badly perished and some of the cracks go through to the inside i think i would rather replace with new but the rear rims seem smaller than most stock buggy tyres

Falcon Project For Sale 11 years 2 months ago #19549

Sorry Tamiyanut, it's really tempting but I just haven't got the money for toys at the mo,
& all I've got for trade at the mo is an old Asus B1000 laptop or a pile of old PC spares

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds