Engine car chassis compatible with electric RC 190mm wide body
Chassis kit with the concept of enjoying an engine car with a 190mm wide body common to 1/10 electric RC cars. 3mm thick duralumin lower, resin A Tamiya FS-12FN engine with a small recoil starter is mounted on a shaft drive 4WD chassis that employs a high-rigidity double deck frame made of an upper made by a narrow type arm compatible with a 190mm wide body and an oil damper. Double Wishbone 4 wheels independent. White collar 12-spoke wheels fitted with slick tires. Use of abundant TG10-Mk.2 parts as well as a wider range of body choices makes driving more enjoyable you.
Manageable equipped with Tamiya FS-12FN engine characteristics
Tamiya FS-12FN end of the exhaust amount of 2.1cc Gin comes standard with a slide carburettor with a tapered inlet, a die-cast heat sink head, and a TM-4 muffler. It is easy to handle and adjust with linear torque characteristics. Of course, it is equipped with a small recoil starter. It is a nice point to start easily.
• Chassis width 185 to 190mm (variable)
• Chassis material = 3mm thick aluminium lower + glass reinforced nylon resin upper double deck
• Differential gear F / R = 4 bevel / 2 bevel
• Steering tie rod = 3 split
• Suspension = 4-wheel double wishbone
• Damper = CVA oil damper super mini for both front and rear
• Tire size (width / diameter) = 24 / 64mm for front and rear
• Muffler = TM-4
• Drive system = Shaft drive full time 4WD
• Engine = FS-12FN (2.1cc)
• Fuel tank = 75cc
• RC equipment: Exspec GT-II 2.4G (set for engine car) or 2-channel radio set for engine car and batteries
• Driving fuel: Various types of fuel for glow engine
• Engine starter: Plug heater & fuel Pump
• 1/10 electric RC Touring Car Bod
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.