Tamiya 1/12 scale, Quick Drive R/C model of the Honda NSX provides everyone with the pleasure of controlling a stylish R/C sports car. The Honda NSX QD is factory assembled for instant R/C pleasure, right out of the box. Just add batteries, and you are ready to step into the exciting world of R/C racing. In addition, it features state of the art R/C technology as seen on full-sized kit assembled models. Steering is digital proportional right and left, and the speed control is an electronically operated, variable forward and reverse system. Set includes a wheel and trigger type transmitter that snugly fits in the palm of your hand. Injection moulded, impact resistant body shell accurately depicts the sleek and beautiful silhouette of its full sized counterpart.
• Tire width/diameter: Front 25/56 mm, Rear 29/58
• Body: Impact resistant resin.
• Frame: Engineering plastic monocoque type.
• Suspension: Front independent swing axle, rear rolling rigid axle type.
• Sealed gear box incorporates powerful electric motor and precision differential gearing.
• Speed Control: Variable forward and reverse electronic speed controller.
• Set includes wheel and trigger type 2 channel proportional transmitter.
• Batteries requirements: Requires one 006P 9V battery for transmitter, and eight UM3 (AA) size batteries or a Tamiya Ni-Cd 9.6V-600mAh 'QD Pack' battery, for vehicle (not in kit).