The TRF103 is a high-spec formula one chassis that takes the genre to a new level. This hi-spec 2WD formula chassis is built around carbon fibre lower and upper decks, with front lower and upper arms also crafted from carbon fibre plate. Front camber and caster angles can be altered via the upper arm attachment components. At the rear of the car, there is a choice of 2 suspension types: a link setup for high-grip surfaces; and a T-bar setup for lower grip conditions. Chassis roll is regulated by individual left and right friction dampers, while changing the carbon fibre rear shaft position allows 2 different wheelbases.
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Lower Deck
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Front Lower Arms
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Middle Brace
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Lower Brace
• 2.0mm thick Carbon Fibre Rear Bulkhead Plate
• Carbon Fibre Rear Shaft & Integrated Diff Housing
• TRF Damper (HL Cylinder & Titanium Coated Shaft)
• 2.0mm thick Carbon Fibre Upper Deck
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Front Upper Arms
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Upper Arm Mount
• 2.5mm thick Carbon Fibre Upper Brace
• FRP T-Bar
• Left & Right Roll Dampers
• Aluminium Servo Mounts
• Aluminium Clamp Type Wheel Hubs
• Aluminium Motor Mount
• Aluminium Diff Housing
• Aluminium Motor Spacer
• Aluminium Turnbuckle Shafts
• Hi-Torque Servo Saver
• 04 Module Spur Gear (96T)
• 04 Module Pinion Gear (24T)
• The kit comes with a choice of rear suspension setups: a link setup suited to high-grip circuits, and a T-bar setup for use on more slippery tracks.
• Features carbon fibre front upper and lower arms. Alteration of caster (9 or 12 degrees) and camber (1, 1.5 or 2 degrees) angles.
• Dual rear friction dampers are employed (one on the left, one on the right) to govern chassis roll.
• Rear axle position can be altered, with a corresponding change in wheelbase – standard and short settings are available.
• Compatible with F104 bodies.