The Baja King now enters the QD Series. The QD version is equipped with front swing axle suspension and rear rolling rigid axle suspension, and is perfect for beginners who want to taste the sensation of off-road R/C running. You just need one 6F22/006P(9V) battery for transmitter and one 9.6V Ni-Cd battery for chassis (both sold separately) to enjoy this ready to run buggy.
Also Available in Blue Colouring The QD Baja King comes with a digital proportional R/C unit to obtain precise control. This model also features two gears, one for maximum power and one for high speed, which can be easily selected via a switch placed on the gearbox. 6 cars can run at the same time by using crystals for 6 different bands.
• Fully assembled model with finished body
• Equipped with a Type 280 motor
• Drive train: 2WD
• Diff. gear system: Bevel gear diff.
• Suspension F/R: Swing axle/Rolling rigid axle
• Tire Width F/R: 21mm/40mm
• Tire Diameter F/R: 80mm/84mm
• Comes with a digital proportional transmitter with steering and throttle trims.
• 6 cars can run at the same time by using crystals for 6 different bands.
• One 6F22/006P(9V) battery for transmitter and one 9.6V Ni-Cd battery for car are required (both sold separately).