The Tamiya 1/10 Pajero Metal Top Black Metallic LTD Edition is a radio control car accurately recreates the real life off-road vehicle.
First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed much commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Parejo's superb off-road capabilities.
The Tamiya R/C replica faithfully captures all of the full-size details. The Pajero body is mounted on the capable CC-01 Cross Country chassis, which features independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
About the Model:
• Limited edition re-release of the 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide assembly kit.
• Model based on the durable and versatile 4WD CC-01 Cross Country chassis.
• Front and rear gear differentials ensure dependable power transmission.
• Suspension equipped with oil dampers to effectively absorb shocks from off-road driving.
• Modern TBLE-02S ESC, and Type 540 motor is also included.
• Exquisitely-detailed body shell is made from durable ABS resin and Tamiya TS Spray Paints can be used to create custom paint schemes.
• Headlight mounts enable installation of high brightness LEDs. LEDs can also be installed for the auxiliary fog lights on the front bumper. (LEDs and LED Unit not included)
• A perfect item for enthusiasts seeking true-to-life scale realism in their R/C cars.
4-link rigid axle
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
58132 Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide
16 Dec 1993
Click for more...