The Tamiya P34 Six-Wheeler R/C kit has enjoyed a rich release history. This release is an updated version of the Tyrrell P34 Six-Wheeler as raced at the 1977 Argentine GP (previously released as Item 49154 and 58003). The updates include some changes, which include updated instruction on the color needed to paint the side mirrors, and livery location tweaks.
About the Tyrrell P34
The Tyrrell P34 is known as the distinctive “six-wheeler” Formula One race car and its 1977 Argentine GP version featured a full cowl body design without observation windows seen on the side of the cockpit.
• The body is injection molded in white and blue to realistically depict the Tyrrell P34 1977 Argentine GP version.
• The 6-wheel F103 chassis is equipped with friction dampers and facilitates high-speed running despite its 2WD simple structure.
• Small front and large rear tires are high-grip sponge type.
• RS-540 Sports Tuned Motor (Item 53068) is included.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, small 7.2volt battery with charger.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
49154 Tyrrell P34
16 Nov 2000