Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15645

• Si06
  • Si06's Avatar Topic Author
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
Hi i have beenn looking for the Tamiya hotshot 2 Access cover for some time now and i cant seem to find one any where on the net more so the fact i cant seem to find the part number for it either i would like to know if any one knows of the part number and or didt it come with aother parts (in a bag) or was it sold as part of the tub chassis ?.

I do know that it was released on the hotshot 2 and the super hotshot as both have the same tub chassis but i cannot find any info on how to soure a new one wither via a part number or what other parts it was sold with.

Any one have any info out there that can point me in the right direction ?.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Si06.

Re: Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15648

It's in the press parts bag - part #4305207. ;)
Or the Super Hotshot B parts bag - part #14305581...
No real search hit on the separate numbers so it may come down to getting the whole bag.
I think I saw CRP also made an alloy one btw.
The following user(s) Liked this: Si06

Re: Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15650

• Si06
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
Thanks alot there Edou i can now order it and finally build the car you remember the dirty state it was in wheni posted the pic's when it came in the post wel this will be a runner a modded on at that will post the complete build once i have it all here and is in the brocess of building but so far i have the parts i need and also ordered some alloy shocks in silver alloy front bumper alloy wheel hubs to add to the car.

Just one more thing the front hubs seem to be the same for the hotshot RE RE and the TT01 you can get these in Alloy too wonder if they are the same hub and will it fit ?

Re: Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15656

I do remember the runner you received. That looked like quite the project...
But definitely worth the effort - since it's an original Hotshot!

Tbh, I had never looked at a TT-01 manual before but you're right that the hubs look similar. :huh:
But not quite the same, I'd have to say. And I see a bit of trouble ahead when you'd want to fit them...
Overall measurements for one - total height and length of the steering arm.
Also, the pivots on which the hub rotates, are integrated in the suspension arm on a TT-01 and are mounted very differently.
Lastly (for what I can see now), I'm not sure the Hotshot wheel axle will fit inside the hub well...
It would definitely need some measuring and probably modifying to make it work at all.
A Hotshot with alloy hubs would very very cool though!

Re: Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15657

• Si06
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
Hotshot 2 m8 :)

Re: Hotshot 2 Access cover 11 years 5 months ago #15659

Yeah, I know. Just considering them all to be Hotshots. :)
Looking at the right manual though...

Last edit: by Edou.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.